NoteCharge & NoteSync
The NoteCharge Series consists of intelligent charging and synchronization solutions holding from 1 up to 10 ports.
- Designed to charge any device – such as phones, tablets, iPads, Chromebooks, laptops and other devices – via USB-A, USB-C or wireless ports.
- NoteCharge standard solutions hold 1, 4, 5, 6 or 10 ports totally which can be “wireless only”, a mix of “wireless and USB-A”, a mix of “USB-A and USB-C” or either USB-A or USB-C ports.
- Total output of watts per port varies from 5 to 90 depending on the specific charger and the way it is used for charging.
- NoteCharge solutions can work as independent charging hubs or as integrated components incorporated into our NoteCase, NoteCart, NoteBox or NoteBag solutions.
- NoteCharge solutions has a built-in safeguard to prevent them from overheating.
|Preferred watts output per port
How many watts do you need to charge your device?
10 watts via wireless, 10 watts via USB-A ports, 10 watts via USB-A and 65 watts via USB-C ports, 12 watts via USB-A ports, 12 watts via USB-C ports, 12 watts via both USB-A and USB-C ports, 12 watts via USB-A and 18 watts via USB-C ports, 15 watts via wireless, 20 watts via USB-C ports, 22 watts via both USB-A and USB-C ports, 27 watts via USB-A and 50 watts via USB-C ports, 30 watts via both USB-A and USB-C ports, 65 watts via USB-C ports
Arrange your preferred model in the filter below to get your datasheet ↓
All steps must be filled to get your datasheet
- Send inquiry
No datasheet available